LET US GUIDE YOU
The Ambassadors of Taste for the Global Gastronomy® is open to applicants [influentive Chefs around the world, restaurants of high quality taste & service, market leaders & institutions held in the highest regard and single entities (high -profile) of positive social impact], that fulfill the special requirements:
- To have a clear vision about Gastronomy and work in this direction. Knowledge, skills and experience is a major part of the total requirements the same as a proven track record of achievements. As a (consumers product) company to have a global trading commitment and excellent taste of products. *National safety certifications is a prerequisite.
- To perceive the world gastronomy trends and having mastered your local cuisine and traditional recipes.
- To understand the purpose of nature’s ingredients in a culinary manner and how their nutritional value sustain health.
- To adapt a personality or a company profile of perfection, to act as teamwork, to inspire others and be friendly and socially confident. To respect other cultures.
- To be open to humanitarian aid missions.
- To be aware and act in accordance with the practices of environmental sustainability.
- To preserve your cultural heritage through actions as national culinary event participations and internet campaigns.
- To have a fine branded website that complies with safety browsing and a good user experience. The same should stand for social media representations. Social media pages should look impressive and aesthetic.
After the filing of the application (below), our Ambassadors of Taste for the Global Gastronomy® committee will reevaluate your submission for final consideration.
The certification process and presentation is digitally implemented and charged at reasonable fees. *Fees include an invitation in the annual forum of Ambassadors of Taste for the Global Gastronomy® in Athens, Greece.